Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Test Ready Outfit \(^o^)/

Hey guys! I've been breaking my back this week with studying so hard for tests this week! I decided to make even test taking cute and casual for when you barely have the time to do makeup and curl your hair in the morning from waking up late from midnight studying! Keep reading to find out how to make a cute & trendy look for test days! ;D 

First, I got a plain light denim jacket
Which you can get from many places for cheap prices :) (try Goodwill or Marshals)

Second, I added a cute little pin to it ;) 
A little word of encouragement before I took a big test! :) 
Next, I got a  fun bright tank top to add some color to my casual outfit to make it trendy 
 
After that I added some necklaces to accessorize 
A pencil necklace to go with my school theme and a feminine touch with my female necklace :) ( pencil necklace from Claire's)  Also, a pink bow headband :3

Plus, some casual blue jeans to go with the jacket. 
Finally, some white basic flat shoes to tie it together! 
And that's it! I hope that helped you guys with fashion ideas! Stay tuned for my next post! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment