Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, April 10, 2015

Look Scene/Punk/Emo in minutes!



Hey guys! So sorry I haven't posted in a while! I wanted to do a quick post on to look scene/emo/punk in minutes! All you need is
1. The RIGHT CLOTHES
   The best thing about this look is that you don't have to look well put together! XD it's edgy and mysterious or can be fun and quirky! It depends on your personality! 
To be the fun and quirky scene girl, you can have fun graphic tees that you can get from places like hot topic or Spencer's :) you want them to look something like this:
You don't have to look dark to look edgy or punk. I really like this look and I'm not really into screamo and heavy metal music :) But I think the style fits me :) Plus it's okay to change your style everyday if you want to like me! XD 
For a darker style, black is a great color here are some examples
Others may also have some curse words on them too (>﹏<) 
And for both looks you can have 
*dark/light skinny jeans/shorts
*ripped leggings/jeans
*edgy pants that are unique 
For accessories you can wear
*anything with crosses and skulls
* a choker
*layering different edgy necklace 
*studs
Now, for the shoes all you need is converse or boots (>ω<)
Here's how my look turned out :3
Additional scene enhancements are some black eyeliner lining your eyes and to have your hair in an emo style :) also piercings enhances it too but it's not a must :) in my pictures I'm using a fake ring on my nose :P also coloring your hair  works too. You can temporary color it too.
Here's a video to show how to make a fake nose ring (SUPER EASY)

http://youtu.be/ULOB3lHDKD4
 And a emo/scene hair tutorial

Step 1 : part your on the side to add volume to one side and to make bangs
Step 2: tease that hair you parted (the bangs
Step 3: keep the bottom of your hair straight 
Step 4: hairspray your bangs
Step 5: shake your hair out and play with the volume (make it a little messy)
Thanks for checking this out guys! Love ya!








No comments:

Post a Comment