Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, January 12, 2015

1st week back since winter break!



Hey guys! I realized that I can probably only post about once a week due to so much homework and after school activities. I wanted to post my outfits I wore this week! 
This was Mondays outfit! My first day back! I got a lot of it for Christmas but my shirt is in Nicki Minaj's clothing line and my purse is by Liz Claiborne. :)
My Tuesday outfit consisted of a cute flower necklace and tropical shirt I got from Khols, and a cute Chicago beanie to match.
 
Wednesdays outfit was a "whatever" hot pink beanie to match my hot pink cheetah print long sleeve shirt. My bottoms were black corduroy shorts with black tights underneath. (Hard to tell I know) :) My shirt came from Khol's
The outfit I wore for Thursday had a basic long sleeve shirt with a long silhouette necklace. I was inspired by Paris when I put this outfit together. I had black tights underneath my school girl plaid skirt :) And don't forget a black sparkly beanie!

Finally! The end of the week! Last but not least is Fridays outfit! I wore a basic gray long sleeved shirt with a statement necklace from Khols (I love Khols), a black beanie with a bow on top, a leather skater shirt with black hearted tights! (Tights from Old Navy.) There you have it guys! If you have any questions just comment down below! Thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment